Apply Online UP B.Ed 2017 Online Application Form, Notification details, Eligibility Conditions, Entrance Exam Date, Official Site, upbed.nic.in
Do you want to pursue B.ED in the Uttar Pradesh. If yes, then you have to fill UP B.ED JEE 2017 Online Application format an official website that is, www.upbed.nic.in or www.lkouniv.ac.in. Here we can discuss how to apply for UP B.ED Application Form 2017, starting date to register for UP B.ed exam, last date to register, how to submit bank challan, application fees, UP B.ed Exam date, and exam result out date. So you just go through the below-given information and starts to fill an online application form of UP B.Ed JEE 2017. This exam will conduct by the Lucknow University on 3rd May 2017 (Wednesday).
- 1 UP B.Ed 2017 Online Application Form, Notification details, Eligibility Conditions, Entrance Exam Date, Official Site, upbed.nic.in
- 2 UP B.Ed JEE Exam 2017 Important Dates:-
- 3 UP B.Ed 2017 Educational Qualification category Wise Updated:
- 4 UP B.Ed 2017 Exam Application Fees:
- 5 How to Apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2017?
- 6 UP B.Ed JEE 2017 Important Links to check out:-
UP B.Ed 2017 Online Application Form, Notification details, Eligibility Conditions, Entrance Exam Date, Official Site, upbed.nic.in
UP B.Ed JEE Exam 2017 Important Dates:-
|University Name||Lucknow University|
|Examination Name||B.ED JEE (Joint Entrance Examination)|
|First date to register online||10/03/2017 (10th March 2017)|
|Last date to register online||31st March 2017 (Friday)|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fees:
(By Bank Challan:31/03/2017 till Bank Timings)
|31st March 2017 (Friday)|
|Last date to submit complete UP B.ED Application form 2017||2nd April 2017 (Sunday)|
|UP B.ED Exam Date 2017||3rd May 2017 (Wednesday)|
|UP B.ED Result Declaration Date 2017||23-05-2017 (Tuesday) to 26-05-2017 (Friday)|
UP B.Ed 2017 Educational Qualification category Wise Updated:
Qualification Required for SC/ ST Candidates: The Candidate who belongs to schedule caste/tribe category, they need to pass out the Graduation and/ or Post Graduation OR Degree in Sciences/ Social Science/ Humanities, Graduation Degree in Engineering & Technology. But they are also having a specialization in Mathematics & Science subject OR Those candidates must have any other Degree which is completely equivalent to the above-mentioned qualifications/subjects/degrees and all.
Qualification Required for General/ OBC Candidates: The Candidate who belongs to General/Other Backward Class (OBC) category, they must have to pass out the Graduation and/ or Post Graduation OR Degree in Sciences/ Social Science/ Humanities with minimum 50% Marks. OR they are having a Graduation Degree in Engineering & Technology (B.TECH) with Math & Science subjects with marks around 55% Marks OR they are having any Equivalent degree to above-mentioned subjects/degrees/education but it is must, the students are qualified from the recognized Universities or colleges.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Now the B.Tech & BE (Bachelor of Engineering) qualified students can also apply for UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2017 with an aggregate of minimum 55% Marks. Further, the education qualifications, age limit criteria, and anything would get change and it will completely depend on the Government.
Note: B.tech or Engineering Last Year students are not eligible to get appear in UP B.Ed 2017 Entrance Examination.
UP B.Ed 2017 Exam Application Fees:
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 550/-
How to Apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2017?
- Go to an official link that is, upbed.nic.in, www.lkouniv.ac.in
- Or you may visit the link- http://upbed.nic.in/UPBEDAPP/UPBEDonlinehome.aspx
- There you will see the important dates section, instructions & details, application form details where you can submit your personal information in UP B.Ed Application form 2017.
- UP B.ED Application form 2017 wants an information like your name, father name, date of birth, domicile, category, qualifying marks, group, mobile number, city option for an entrance examination, qualifying marks details, and all. Click here for– Dummy Application form of UP b.ed program.
- Then you may upload your photograph and signature.
- Download your challan and submit your application fees via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking) Payment Gateway of HDFC OR by Submitting Challan Form in any CBS Branch of HDFC Bank.
- Download your fully submitted UP B.ed Application form 2017 and takes a printout of it for future concern. Either you can save it in your desktop by using (CTRL+S).
UP B.Ed JEE 2017 Important Links to check out:-
UP Lucknow University Official Links: Please Visit: http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/bed_entrance_exam.html OR http://upbed.nic.in. You guys may visit these links and get more information regarding UP B.Ed JEE 2017 Examination.
Contact us via Comment section if you will face any difficulty during to fill this an application form of up b.ed je exam 2017