- 1 Are you Seeking for RRB Railway Assistant Station Master Recruitment 2017-18 ASM Apply Online 5942 Posts www.indianrailways.gov.in
- 2 RRB Assistant Station Master Jobs 2017 @indianrailways.gov.in:
- 3 Railway ASM Recruitment 2017-18 Details:
- 4 RRB ASM Eligible conditions, How to apply Online
- 5 RRB ASM Selection Mode, Official Site, Age Limit
Are you Seeking for RRB Railway Assistant Station Master Recruitment 2017-18 ASM Apply Online 5942 Posts www.indianrailways.gov.in
The Railway Upcoming jobs like RRB ASM Recruitment 2017? If yes, then you are on the right page where you get all information about the RRB Assistant Station Master 5942 Vacancies 2017 then you have to apply online for the RRB ASM 5000 plus posts at an official RRB official website that is, indianrailways.gov.in. Here we are going to give you the complete details of the RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) Station Master jobs details like their number of posts, post wise detail such as education qualification, eligibility Criteria, How to apply online, selection procedure, examination date, admit card, and RRB Assistant Station Master (ASM) 2017-18 official notification details.
RRB Assistant Station Master Jobs 2017 @indianrailways.gov.in:
Just check out the Railway Assistant Station Master Jobs 2017 Notification details. The Indian Railway, Ministry of Government of India will be going to release out the thousands of Vacancies just to fulfill the various Non-technical Categories Posts that is, (NTPC) Graduates. All the interested aspirants who have passed out the Degree as a minimum Qualification and also meet eligibility conditions. They can apply online and also fill an application form at an official website of RRB i.e www.indianrailways.gov.in on or before the last date. As we know the RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) will publish ASM Posts in a total 21 railway recruitment board (RRB’s) Region. So that’s why here we are going to tell you about the RRB region wise posts details such as Eligible conditions, How to apply Online for the post, Selection steps, RRB ASM NTPC Exam date 2017 and RRB station master 2017-2018 official notification.
Here is a golden opportunity for the aspirants who wish to apply for the RRB ASM Railway Jobs 2017, they have to check out eligible criteria first and then starts to follow the applying procedure for the RRB Jobs 2017. This is such a big opportunity for those candidates who want to become a government employee and wants to do a station master jobs. As far as concern, if we are looking for the selection criteria for this post then all the candidates will undergo through two selection phases.
Railway ASM Recruitment 2017-18 Details:
RRB ASM Eligible conditions, How to apply Online
- Citizenship: All the candidates who want to apply for these jobs, they must be an Indian Citizen.
- RRB ASM Age limit: All the Aspirants who want to do this job, their age must be between 18-32 Years as on 01-01-2017. But there is an age relaxation in 3 years, upper age limit for reserved category especially for OBS candidates, 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST, 10 years age relaxation for PWD (UR), 13 years age relaxation for PWD (OBC), 15 years age relaxation for PWD (SC/ ST) candidates & for others as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: All the candidates must have passed out the graduate degree from a recognized university or institute by Government of India.
- Name of Post: Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- No. of Vacancies: 5942 Posts
RRB ASM Selection Mode, Official Site, Age Limit
- Salary Offered to the Station Master: Rs 5200 – Rs 20200 (Grade Pay: Rs 2800)
- Important Note: if we will look after the salary with an implementation of 7th Pay Commission in 2016, the Salary of Assistant Station Master will be revised and the expected salary for ASM will be Rs 33000 (Approx). But it will happen only after an official announcement by the Government of India.
- Selection Steps: The Indian Railways defined two steps for the selection of Assistant Station Master and that is, Written test in the form of Computer Based Online test. Actually, this written test will happen in two stages like as the first one is Prelims and the second one is mains examination.
ASM Prelims Exam: The ASM Prelims Exam is a common entrance exam for all the posts in Indian Railways which may happen for every recruitment in this department. The Prelims Exam pattern contains total 100 Objective type Questions and the timings of only 90 Minutes. Just check out the syllabus here below.ASM Prelims Exam Syllabus:1) Arithmetic Ability: 25 Marks, 2) General Science: 30 Marks, 3) General Intelligence 25 Marks, 4) General Knowledge: 20 Marks
- Assistant Station Master Mains Exams: All the candidates who will qualify the ASM Prelims exam they will undergo the mains examination which may conduct after Prelims and hence knows as Mains examination. For Mains Exam, the selection ratio of the candidates is around 1:15 no. of vacancies. The ASM (Assistant Station Master Mains Exam have the weighting of 70% in the final Merit list.
- Aptitude test: Those people who qualified in the mains examination, they will be called for an Aptitude test which is a weighting of 30% in the final Merit list of the Assistant Station Master.
- Final Merit: But when we talk about the final Merit made up of Marks obtained in the Mains Exam (70%) and Aptitude test (30%) will be together counted for the selection.
Stay tuned with us for more updates of the RRB Assistant Station Master Jobs 2017.