Looking for the KEA Recruitment 2017 for 1203 Lecturer Vacancy. Apply Online for KEA Lecturer Posts 2017 at kea.kar.nic.in- Karnataka Education Authority Recruitment 2017.
The Karnataka Educational Authority is releasing out the KEA Recruitment 2017 for the Lecturer jobs 2017. This is KEA Recruitment Notification 2017 is about to recruit 1203 Lecturer posts by conducting a written exam. Here we can share the complete information related to KEA Recruitment 2017 official notification.
- 1 KEA Recruitment 2017 for 1203 Lecturer Vacancy at kea.kar.nic.in- Details
- 2 How to Apply for KEA Lecturer Recruitment 2017?
- 3 KEA Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Official Notification
- 4 KEA Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 KEA Lecturer Online Application Form 2017
- 6 How to Fill KEA Lecturer Online Application Form 2017?
KEA Recruitment 2017 for 1203 Lecturer Vacancy at kea.kar.nic.in- Details
|Organization Name||KEA (Karnataka Education Authority)|
|Number of Posts||1203|
|Mode of Apply||Online Apply|
|Salary Offered to the designation||Rs. 22,800 – 43,200/-|
|Selection Mode/Selection Steps||If we discuss the selection procedure for KEA Lecturer Posts 2017 then the candidates will go through the two steps. These two steps will based on their Performance. Those two steps are as Written Exam, Interview|
|Educational Qualification||All the candidates who wish to apply for the KEA Lecturer Posts 2017 or KEA Recruitment 2017 then he/she passed the post-graduation degree or any equivalent qualification from the recognized University.|
|Age Criteria||All the candidates who want to apply for the KEA Lecturer Recruitment 2017 then the age is in between the 21 years to 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.|
|Last Date to Apply Online for KEA Recruitment 2017||All the candidates who want to apply for the KEA Recruitment 2017 then you will apply online before 6th April 2017.|
|How to Apply for KEA Recruitment 2017||All the interested and eligible aspirants who want to apply for KEA (Karnataka Education Authority) Lecturer Jobs 2017 then you have to apply on KEA official website that is, www.kea.kar.nic.in before 6th April 2017.|
How to Apply for KEA Lecturer Recruitment 2017?
1) Go to an official website of KEA that is, www.kea.kar.nic.in
2) Go to the KEA Lecturer Recruitment 2017 section
3) Start to fill an online application form for KEA Lecturer Jobs 2017.
4) Enter your name, father’s name, mother’s name, phone number, educational qualification, and much more whatever asked in KEA Online Application Form 2017.
5) Submit your application form successfully.
6) Take a print out of your application form.
7) Take a challan print out also.
8) Submit application fees by demand draft.
In this KEA Lecturer Online Application form contains information like you have to select a subject first for which you want to apply for lecturer posts.
How to Fill KEA Lecturer Online Application Form 2017?
- Select your PG degree
- Enter Educational Qualification
- Fill your complete name here.
- 10th standard and 12th standard marks
- Fill your DOB (date of birth)
- Now you have to upload your photo.
- Enter your father’s name
- Then fill your mother’s name
- Select your gender
- Now tell your category, caste, religion, contact number, address, and e-mail ID.
- In the last but not least, you have o upload your thumb impression and signatures within mentioned size.
- Submit your information carefully.
If you will face any difficulty during to apply online for the KEA Recruitment 2017. Then, feel free to ask your question by using the comment box below. Our team will revert you back.