Download Indian Navy Sailor SSR Admit Card 2017 online at Indian Navy Official Website that is, joinindiannavy.gov.in, Indian Navy Sailor Exam Pattern 2017
Indian Navy is going to recruit some energetic and enthusiastic sailors. For which Indian Navy department will going to conduct a written examination and now releasing out the Indian Navy Sailor SSR Admit Card 2017 at Indian Navy official website that is, http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/. Actually, Indian Navy is going to conduct an examination for the post of Sailor-Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) 2/2017 Batch in Mar/ April 2017. In Sailor category, there are five types of designations on which candidates will get placed. But this time, Indian Navy is recruiting only, SSR and that’s why it may release out the post of Sailor only.
- 1 Indian Navy Sailor SSR Admit Card 2017 at joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 2 Indian Navy Sailor SSR Exam Scheme 2017
- 3 Indian Navy Sailor SSR Hall Ticket 2017
- 4 Download Indian Navy Sailor Exam Admit Card 2017
- 5 Download Indian Navy Sailor SSR Admit Card 2017
- 6 For More Details Please visit Indian Navy Official Website: http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Here we can discuss the complete procedure to download the hall ticket of Indian Navy Sailor 2017 either you have a registration number or not. See how can you download the Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card 2017 with or without the Registration number. In case if you don’t have registration number then you just select your exam type, enter the first name letter alphabet as registered in Matric certificate, you can also enter the first alphabet of your father’s name, enter your date of birth, and finally submit your information successfully.
Here we can discuss the Sailor written examination, which will consist of Objective Type questions which related to the subject such as English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge. As far as concern, the duration of the exam will be of one hour. All the candidates must have to be passed out in all sections and scores aggregate marks. As we know, Indian Navy Sailor is a very prestigious and a very big department which only recruits two category designations such as Officer and Sailor. There are some eligibility conditions which are important to meet before to apply for any of the vacancies in Indian Navy department. Apart from this, we can also share a complete procedure for the candidates who wish to download Indian Navy SSR Admit card 2017.
There are a lot of excited people who wish to become SSR in Indian Navy because this is a government department where they will get good pay bands, insurance, retirement, allowances, and much more which they can’t get in normal civilian jobs. So that’s why all the candidates are getting die to get a good government job. Similarly, they have applied for the Indian Navy SSR Sailor Post and now get ready to download Indian Navy Sailor SSR Hall ticket 2017 for it’s upcoming written exam.
|Sailor Ranks||PAY BAND/SALARY OFFERED||Pay in Pay Band(Rs.)||Grade Pay(Rs.)||MSP(Rs.)|
|Seaman II||Pay Band-1||5200 – 20200||2000||2000|
|Seaman I||Pay Band-1||5200 – 20200||2400||2000|
|Leading Seaman||Pay Band-1||5200 – 20200||2800||2000|
|Petty Officer||Pay Band-1||5200 – 20200||2800||2000|
|Chief Petty Officer||Pay Band-2||9300-34800||4200||2000|
|MCPO II||Pay Band-2||9300-34800||4600||2000|
|MCPO I||Pay Bank-2||9300-34800||4800||2000|
(1) In case, if you do not have Registration Number/ online application No.–
1. Fill an entry type column.
2. Enter the first name alphabet as mentioned in the 10th class certificate.
3. Enter the first father’s name alphabet of the same name as mentioned in the 10th class certificate.
4. Select your Date Of Birth (DOB) by using a calendar option which is given there.
5. Click on the “SUBMIT” button and get an admit card in front of you.
In case if you have an email id/registration number/registration ID/online application number then you can select entry type, enter your email id, and then submit your information successfully.
(2) In case, if you have Email id/Registration number/online application number.–
1. Select Entry Type in the column.
2. Enter your valid email id.
3. Click on the “SUBMIT” button or you can submit your information successfully.
Save your Indian Navy Sailor SSR Admit Card 2017 or take a print out (ctrl+p).
If you have any query then feel free to ask your question by using a comment section.