HSSC Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017. Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor Jobs 2017. Just Apply Online for HSSC 2968 Driver & Conductor Posts at HSSC official website that is, hssc.gov.in. HSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is now releasing out the Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 Notification for the Driver and Conductor Jobs 2017. This is such a big breaking news for all the candidates who wish to apply for the Haryana Roadways Driver and Conductor Posts 2017 they are now able to apply for the HSSC Recruitment 2017 for the 2968 Driver and Conductors Posts. For which you may apply online for the HSSC 2968 Driver and Conductor Jobs 2017 at an official website that is, www.hssc.gov.in. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 24th June 2017. There are total 2968 Vacancies out of which the Driver vacancies are 2038 Posts and Conductor is 930 Posts. Here we can share all the relevant details through which all the candidates must have to check out their eligibility whether they are eligible to apply for such posts or not? Even though, they are proficient in driving especially those who will be going to apply for the HSSC Recruitment Driver & Conductor Posts 2017.
- 1 Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 2 Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor Category Wise Posts 2017
- 3 Haryana Roadways Driver Post Eligibility Conditions:
- 4 Haryana Roadways Conductor Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Conditions:
- 5 Last Date to apply for the Haryana Roadways Jobs 2017: 24 June 2017.
- 6 Haryana Roadways Bharti (Drivers, Conductors) Notification 2017 – Download Notification PDF.
Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor Recruitment 2017 Notification
The Haryana Roadways will be going to recruit 2968 candidates just to fulfill the vacancies of Driver and Conductor in the Haryana Roadways Department. You just go through the below-given article and then starts to check out the all main points like as educational qualification, age limit required, type of job, selection criteria, pay scale, and much more which is relevant to the Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 online application details.
Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor Category Wise Posts 2017
Here we can tell you about the Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor category wise vacancy 2017 in which you will come to know about all vacancy details per category.
|Category||Heavy Vehicle Driver||Conductor|
Name of the Organization: State Transport Haryana.
Total Number of Posts: Driver, Conductor.
No. of Driver Posts: 2038 Posts.
No. of Conductor Posts: 930 Posts.
Haryana Roadways & HSSC Official Website: www.hartrans.gov.in & www.hssc.gov.in
Type of the job: Govt Job (Permanent)
Haryana Roadways Driver Post Eligibility Conditions:
Educational & Driving Qualification:
- For Driver vacancies, all the Candidate who wish to apply for the driving post, they must have a be matriculation (Class 10th) pass from a recognized board. Apart from this, they are also having a complete knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to class 10th.
- Even though all the Candidate must have Heavy Transport Vehicle License with 3 Years experience of driving heavy vehicles.
- All the Candidate who want to apply for the Driver Posts, they must pass the heavy vehicle driving test, especially which was conducted by Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- The Most important are that all the candidate must not be color blind.
Age Limit Required: All the candidates are having an age is in between 18 years to 42 years. The relaxation in upper age and other benefits shall be awarded to special categories like as SC, ST, PWD candidates as per Haryana state govt rules.
Salary Offered: All the candidates who will get jobs, they will get ₹5200 – ₹20200 + Grade Pay of ₹2400/- as their salary.
Haryana Roadways Selection Process for Driver Jobs 2017:
- First of all, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit in educational qualification and experience. The list will be prepared category wise.
- Then candidates, 10 times of available posts in a particular category, need to appear in the driving skill test. The driving proficiency test includes Dug Test, Zig-Zag Test, 8 Shape test-forward & reverse and Road Test.
- Candidates who clear the driving test will be called for the interview. The final result will be announced depot wise after the interview and documents verification.
Haryana Roadways Conductor Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Conditions:
- All the Candidate who want to apply for the Conductor jobs in Haryana Roadways Department, they must have a be matriculation (Class 10th) pass from a recognized board. Apart from this, they are also having a Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to class 10th.
- All the candidates must have valid conductor license.
Age Limit Required: The candidates who will be going to fill up an online application form for the posts of Conductor in Haryana Roadways Department, their age must be between 17 years to 42 years. The age relaxation in upper age and other benefits shall be awarded to SC, ST, PWD candidates as per Haryana state govt rules.
Salary Offered: ₹52000/- – ₹20200/- + Grade Pay of ₹1900/-