- 1 About BFUHS MPHW female MPHW male Ward Attendant Pharmacist Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2020 Details
- 2 Recruitment of Notification 2020 Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
- 3 BFUHS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Application Form 2020
- 5 How to Apply for the BFUHS Punjab Ward Attendant and various other posts Bharti 2020?
- 6 BFUHS Bharti Notification 2020
About BFUHS MPHW female MPHW male Ward Attendant Pharmacist Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Organization||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences|
|Name of the Posts||Multipurpose Health Worker Male, Multipurpose Health Worker Female, Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician, ECG Technician, Ward Attendant, Radiographer, Medical Officer (Dental), Medical Laboratory Technician|
|Total Number of Vacancies||2484 Posts|
|Submission of Online application form Starting Date||August 10, 2020|
|Submission of Online application form closing date||August 31, 2020|
|Category||Recruitment of Punjab Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
Recruitment of Notification 2020 Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
Applicants if you are interested to apply for the BFUHS MPHW Female, MPHW Male, Ward Attendant, Pharmacist, Laboratory Assistant, Medical Officer (Dental), ECG Technician, Ward Attendant, Radiographer Recruitment 2020, then without any delay refer to this page and apply for 2484 BFUHS MO Vacancy 2020 in an easy manner from this web page. Here on this web page www.rpfonlinereg.in, we have uploaded the whole necessary information and links regarding the BFUHS Radiographer, Pharmacist Bharti 2020. Applicants, first of all, check out the mentioned eligibility conditions and after that submit the BFUHS application form 2020 to the BFUHS Punjab before August 31, 2020.
BFUHS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
BFUHS Bharti 2020 Educational Qualification:
- Applying applicants of this BFUHS MPHW recruitment 2020 must and should pass in Sr Secondary with Diploma /Graduation /MBBS from the recognized board/University.
- To know the post wise education qualification, applicants once go through the BFUHS Bharti notification 2020 given below.
|Medical Officer (Dental)||Degree of Dental Surgery|
|Medical Officer (General)||MBBS Degree|
|MPHW Female||Sr. Secondary with Diploma|
|MPHW Male||Sr. Secondary with Diploma|
|ECG Technician||Sr. Secondary with Diploma|
|Operation Theater Assistant||Sr. Secondary with Diploma|
|Radiographer||Sr. Secondary with Diploma|
|Pharmacist||Sr. Secondary with Diploma|
|Medical Laboratory Technician||Senior Secondary with DMLT|
|Ward Attendant||8th Class Pass|
The minimum & Maximum age limit information are mentioned on this page. Applicants have a look at the below page to know the age limit information of the BFUHS MO vacancy 2020.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years
- For Sc/BC Category Applicants: 3 Years
- For Physically Handicapped category applicants: 10 years
BFUHS Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
To know the application fee information, applicants refer to the BFUHS Bharti notification 2020.v
BFUHS Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale
For the selected applicants, the board of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences will pay the best Pay. Applicants don’t forget to apply for the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. MPHW Female, MPHW Male, Ward Attendant, Medical Officer, Radiographer year 2020.
BFUHS Punjab Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
The selection of the applicants will be based on the written exam and experience. Applicants after applying for the BFUHS MO, Ward Attendant, Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2020 start the preparation for the written test.
- Written Examination
BFUHS Recruitment 2020 Vacancies Details
|Post’s Name||Number of vacancies|
|Medical Officer (Dental)||35|
|Medical Officer (General)||500|
|Multipurpose Health Worker (Male)||200|
|Multipurpose Health Worker (Female)||600|
|Operation Theater Assistant||116|
|Medical Laboratory Technician||98|
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Application Form 2020
How to Apply for the BFUHS Punjab Ward Attendant and various other posts Bharti 2020?
- Firstly open the home page of the official website.
- By scroll down the web page, applicants can get the click here to apply online for various posts under the government of Punjab link.
- Click on that link
- On the computer screen, you can get the new registration and applicant login link.
- On the right side of the web page, applicants can get the post wise information
- Go through that information
- Check if you are eligible or not for this BFUHS Bharti 2020
- On the computer screen, applicants can get the BFUHS application form 2020
- Fill out the necessary information in it
- Complete the all the steps here
- Finally, submit the application form and print out for future use.
Official Website: CLICK HERE