Want to Apply for APGENCO Recruitment 2017. Fill an Online Application Form for APGENCO Assistant Engineer Posts 2017. Apply Online for 94 Trainee Assistant Engineer Jobs at apgenco.cgg.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited released out the APGENCO Recruitment 2017-18 Official Notification for the desirable and dedicated people who wish to join APGENCO just to make their career bright and successful. Every time, they are looking for the APGENCO Recruitment 2017 drive. So finally, the time has come when candidates may apply for the Assistant Engineer Posts in APGENCO Corporation. Here we can discuss the way to apply for the APGENCO Assitant Engineer Jobs 2017. Just go through the details given here below.
- 1 APGENCO Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Engineer 94 Vacancies at apgenco.cgg.gov.in
- 2 APGENCO Assistant Engineer Posts 2017 Eligibility Conditions:
- 3 APGENCO Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017- Educational Qualification Required
- 4 APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Age Limit Required for Assistant Engineer Posts:
- 5 Andhra Pradesh Assistant Engineer Written Exam Pattern/Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 6 How to Apply Online for APGENCO Assistant Engineer Posts?
- 7 Download APGENCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017-18 Notification PDF
- 8 Apply Online for APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Engineer 94 Vacancies at apgenco.cgg.gov.in
This time, APGENCO has been released out the Trainee Assistant Engineer 94 Vacancies for which it is searching well qualified and intelligent candidates who are deserving these posts and also able to take this job. So that’s why APGENCO will conduct a written examination for the candidates just to measure their aptitude, knowledge, qualities, and everything whatever they want to check out in any of the aspirant.
APGENCO Assistant Engineer Posts 2017 Eligibility Conditions:
But before the eligibility conditions. Let we inform you about the APGENCO Assistant Engineer written exam date that is an exam will conduct on 23rd April 2017. Even the online application forms are already released out on 6th March 2017 and the last date to apply for the APGENCO Recruitment 2017 is 5th April 2017. All the job seekers must go to an official website of APGENCO and start to apply online for the APGENCO Assistant Engineer by filling up an online application form at apgenco.cgg.gov.in.
APGENCO Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017- Educational Qualification Required
The APGENCO released out the Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 for which it also mentioned an educational qualification required. It requires the candidates who must have to possess B.Tech (bachelor’s degree) in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronic Branch (Electronic & Communication & Electrical), and civil Branch from a recognized Institute/College/University. Apart from this, every candidate scored 60% aggregate in their graduation degree. So that, they are fully eligible from this point. Now we have to check out an age required.
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Age Limit Required for Assistant Engineer Posts:
If we look after the Age Limit for this recruitment drive of APGENCO Assistant Engineers 2017. Here we mention a minimum age and maximum age for the candidates who wish to apply for the APGENCO Assistant Engineer Posts 2017-18. Their age is in between the 18 years to 42 years old as on 1st March 2017. There is an age relaxation too as per APGENCO rules and regulations.
Andhra Pradesh Assistant Engineer Written Exam Pattern/Minimum Qualifying Marks:
If we discuss the Andhra Pradesh/APGENCO Assistant Engineer written exam pattern then it may consist of two section that is, section A and section B. Out of which section A contains Core Academic Curriculum of Respective and Section B consists of Analytical Aptitude mathematics. As far as concern, if we look after the qualifying examinations then Other caste (OC) will score minimum 40% marks in the written exam, BC (Backward Class) category candidate will score around 35% marks, and SC, ST, and Physically challenged candidate must score 30% marks in APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer written exam 2017 which will conduct on 23rd April 2017.
- BC-35 %
- SC, ST and Physically Challenged-30%
How to Apply Online for APGENCO Assistant Engineer Posts?
- Go to an official website of APGENCO that is, http://www.apgenco.gov.in
- Then click on the “Notification for Trainee Engineers Recruitment”
- There you will see the starting date, last date, payment option, submit online application and all.
- Go to “Submit Onlin Application” link
- Start to register here by filling up all personal information
- After this, you can do a payment by going to the option “Make Payment”
- Take a print out of your submitted application form
Contact us via comment for asking any query related to APGENCO Recruitment 2017 for Trainee Assistant Engineer.